Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello gayle, the alpacas are so cute. I wish I could have them here. Adorable critters and photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!
I've always thought they have the cutest faces...:) Regarding the 50's pink...I am bringing back a past post and when it publishes, I'll try my best to let you know...
They are so pretty!! Love the pictures. I know there are some similar farms near us in Oregon (summertime home) but somehow we've never gotten there --- must put one of them on my to be visited list.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Pretty!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week-end!
Lea
Hi Gayle, wonderful photos of this gorgeous animal. Wishing you a great day and thanks for stopping by and your kind comment. Blessings!!
ReplyDeleteHello gayle, the alpacas are so cute. I wish I could have them here. Adorable critters and photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteAlpacas are such adorable critters ~ neat shots!
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend to you ~ ^_^
I've always thought they have the cutest faces...:)
ReplyDeleteRegarding the 50's pink...I am bringing back a past post and when it publishes, I'll try my best to let you know...
They're adorable! I agree, they have cute faces.
ReplyDeleteThey're adorable! I agree, they have cute faces.
ReplyDeleteThey are so pretty!! Love the pictures. I know there are some similar farms near us in Oregon (summertime home) but somehow we've never gotten there --- must put one of them on my to be visited list.
ReplyDeleteThese are great images. I just got the roving back from having my llama sheared last summer.
ReplyDeleteThese are comical looking animals - I like them!
ReplyDeleteCheers - Stewart M - Melbourne