Thursday, March 10, 2016

Friday's Willy Nilly Favourite Hunt 031216

Friday's Hunt: 'K', 'Favorite' & 'Flower'

'K'
Click here for Facebook Page
'Kitchen Fun With My 3 sons.

'Favorite'
My Favourite this week is this pair of skating geese.
click here for my video version of 'Waterfowl Ice Capades' 

'Flower'
The RG tried forcing dogwood blossoms for the first time. For awhile we didn't think it was going to happen. But they are now lovely.


Plus 2 more for Willy Nilly Friday w/Tonya

Advertisement or Statement? ;)


We recently watched a program about glass harmonicas. I had never heard of them and was surprised they pre-date pianos.
Benjamin Franklin was the inventor (PBS link). Leave it to Ben.








9 comments:

  1. Gayle, what a bunch cool stuff...have a super weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute fives, and what about Ben Franklin inventing the glass harmonica. You just never know, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the video! I read a bio of Ben Franklin that was fascinating. He was an amazing person. The harmonium lends itself beautifully to the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat stuff- I have never heard of a glass harmonica. Your rock garden is very neat...inspiring, too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those dogwood blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love dogwoods, they scream spring! hot dog, lol...interesting on the glass harmonica, i had never heard of them either! love the skating geese! thank you for linking gayle and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting, never heard of a glass harmonica before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your whole collection this week. The stone flowers arevery pretty. great that the dogwood worked. Love both the videos especially seeing the glass harmoonic. I had never even heard of one so that was lovely to see and hear. Enjoy your week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the flowers from the stones. What a cute idea! Lovely image of the geese. So glad it worked forcing the blooms. They are pretty. Thank you so much for joining Friday's Hunt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.