Monday, March 7, 2016

Remembering Sally, Blue Monday 030716

It's Monday and in planning my day, Sally's "Blue Monday" meme came to mind. In reflecting on her gracious comments to my posts over time, this scripture came to mind. I have a heart feeling that she applied it to all she met.

Hebrews 13:1-2   Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

She also came immediately to my mind yesterday when we passed this 'blue' barn. I'm sure it won't be the last time something brings this lovely lady to my thoughts; and that's a good thing.


For you Sally

Blue Heart on Facebook Website

4 comments:

  1. She would have loved this. You did very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment, LV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gayle, Thank you for your visit and kind comment today. This is a lovely tribute to Sally. She was a very special person and I miss her so much. Sally has so many friends in Blogland and her loss has been a shock to everyone. She did not want the sympathy and sadness so she wanted her illness kept very private. So like her to not want her friends too know. She home with our Lord and at peace now.

    I will be set up to link to Blue Monday next week. I promised Sally I would carry on her Blue Monday legacy. I only hope I can live up to the wonderful host that she was.

    xo,
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a unique color for a barn. Great tribute to a great blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.