Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
On a recent walk along the lake shore or our local state park, I was intrigued by not only these ice formations on the twigs but their reflection in the water as well.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Oh, my! the reflections would make the best batik fabrics!
ReplyDeletePhantstic pictures! And yes, the reflections look like a batik!
ReplyDeleteMade for some lovely photographs!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteGlorious reflection shots but it must have been very cold. Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteI am guessing it must be pretty cold... and these are beautiful reflection shots
ReplyDeleteMollyxxx