Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday's Arizona Hunt 032516

M - Mountain
On our recent trip to the southwest I was amazed by the cactus covered mountains.
This is a peak in the White Tank Mountain Range

F - Favorite
As a twenty year veteran of the US NAVY we missed alot of birthday celebrations with our second son.
It was wonderful to be with he and his family for his 39th.
The group pictured are all part of the Little League crowd.
So my DIL had Jon's little league photo from the 1980s scanned on his cake.
Of course he is sporting his Pittsburgh Pirate hat and the cake is edged in Pirate Gold.


B - Bird
This Gambel Quail was a new siting for me while in Arizona.
I think it is elegant.

Joining:
Friday's Hunt w/Teresa

3 comments:

  1. That bird looks just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent photo of that G. Q. (Gambel Quail, not Gentleman's Quarterly.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.