Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday's Hunt and Favourite 030416

 

1.   Joy
 is a state of mind and an orientation of the heart. It is a settled state of contentment, confidence and hope. It is something or someone that provides a source of happiness.
 
 2.  Favourite
Hard to choose a favorite this week so I went with unique. I have no idea what prompted this display but it was a 'joy' when it appeared.
 
 3.  Cuppa
Home, Retirement and a 'cuppa' Sleepytime tea; joy.

Spreading the joy at Friday's Hunt w/Teresa and Friday's Favourite w/Cath

6 comments:

  1. That bridge is so lovely with all the flags. I wish we did that in our country more often. JOY...what a beautiful work, and it mean so much to all of us in many different ways. My joy is just waking up in the morning and realizing I have been given another day of life. Then I have to remind myself to live that life to the fullest. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super display of flags...I wonder if it was done for a fallen hero? I love the word JOY, it is one of my favorites..always seeking it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of JOY here...you can never have too much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Retirement does bring much joy with time to do some of the things on a bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy is a wonderful word! Hope you find a lot of it in your retirement! That display of flags is quite impressive. Thanks so much for joining Friday's Hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your joyous post, Gayle, makes my heart warm. I vote a tree-way tie for the three. Patriotism tells me to put the flag scene on top. I too wonder at the circumstances around they're being put up. I hope no one got arrested.
    ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.