Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I can certainly see why it is your favorite place! Very beautiful and peaceful looking. Thank you for joining Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a beautiful week with lots of time to spend in your favorite place!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Well, that about covers it.
ReplyDeleteI can Understand why....
ReplyDeleteThat's a huge Maple! Lots of shade under there.
ReplyDeleteyou managed all 3 prompts in one lovely image. I hope you will pop in to see my images and until next week, have a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteUnder the Maple tree is great, lovely shot. Happy weekend to you!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Patty.
ReplyDeleteI can certainly see why it is your favorite place! Very beautiful and peaceful looking. Thank you for joining Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a beautiful week with lots of time to spend in your favorite place!
ReplyDelete