Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Good morning, the chipmuks are so cute. Love the tail end shot. Great captures. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Good morning, the chipmuks are so cute. Love the tail end shot. Great captures. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteSweet little chipmunk! I wish we had them here. And that looks like a cardinal hiding under the feeder. Fun! Have a blessed weekend!
ReplyDeleteadorable chippie!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! That's a tall fence, but no problem for the chipmunk it seems! Have a super day!
ReplyDeleteTwo great images. I hope you enjoy the weekend.
ReplyDeleteCute post! That chipmunk is SOOO adorable!
ReplyDeleteNice shot of the chipmunk. They drive my dad's dog crazy, she wants to chase them whenever she sees one.
ReplyDelete~
love the narration.
ReplyDeleteand the photos are so darned cute.
The tail end of the saga is a hoot.
Enjoyed this Gayle. Very much. I like your style...AND your sense of humor.
Thanks for sharing this weekend at I'd Rather B Birdin'.
Cute shots.
ReplyDeleteLOL! They make me smile.
ReplyDeleteSuch great shots. I love the chipmunk. He's so cute!
ReplyDeleteI think I like the face more than the tail! Nice post.
ReplyDeleteCheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Beautiful pose and capture of both critters.
ReplyDeleteI especially love the crisp photo of the Chipmunk.
Have a Beautiful Day!
Peace :)
So cute and such truth in those words!
ReplyDelete