Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Had a busy work week; not much camera time; and didn't think I had anything for today. Then I remembered this dragon fly. So here it is from several angles and resting spots.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello Gayle, wonderful dragonfly photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteWell, I just saw that dragonfly on another blog. It looks equally beautiful here.
ReplyDeleteWell, I just saw that dragonfly on another blog. It looks equally beautiful here.
ReplyDeletea pretty bi-plane!
ReplyDelete2nd shot so peaceful and lovely
ReplyDeleteGorgeous images of Dragonfly. Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots! He's a very pretty dragonfly!
ReplyDeleteVery nice, I saw him around too! A male Twelve-spotted Skimmer.
ReplyDelete~
Very nice...I like the one looking 'up' at it...seems I always take photos looking down on them.
ReplyDelete