Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Great graphics on this little gem. Many barns are disappearing behind towering corn fields in this area also. Thanks so much for linking up this week, I hope to see you back again. Tom The Backroads Traveller
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
That corn will be high in no time at all, the corn around here has shot up.
ReplyDeleteGreat graphics on this little gem. Many barns are disappearing behind towering corn fields in this area also. Thanks so much for linking up this week, I hope to see you back again. Tom The Backroads Traveller
ReplyDeleteNice shot! I like that flag!
ReplyDeleteNow that is a sharp dressed barn! Wishing I lived close to it to photograph it!
ReplyDeletei like it very much.
ReplyDeleteOur corn is pretty much high in Michigan. I sure do love that pig!!
ReplyDeleteMary, MI
Beautiful scene
ReplyDeleteA proud barn indeed!
ReplyDeleteVery nice catch!
ReplyDeletehttp://happywonderer.com/2015/08/03/more-chewelah-barns/
Awesome barn! Love the patriotism displayed. :)
ReplyDeleteVisiting from The Barn Collective~