Here and there about the county.
Really like the combo of sky, field & trees.
In this one it's the sun and shadows.
Not a favorite but it has all the elements of our area;
lightening rods, brick silo, unfinished siding.
Bonus;
not a barn but a great old farm outbuilding.
Linking with Tom at
Those are all fabulous - each one is very special. I love the old farm shed.
ReplyDeleteI think these are all fantastic...even the one you said was not a favorite. There is something about it that I love.
ReplyDeleteA blue sky always sets off a barn! The last one looks like the barns in the Carolinas. Thank so much for linking up this week and I hope that you will return again. Tom The Backroads Traveller
ReplyDeleteLove the barn with the flag!
ReplyDeletei like the flag!
ReplyDeleteHi Gayle, I enjoyed looking at the barns you shared! It would be fun to poke around that old farm outbuilding...
ReplyDeletehttp://happywonderer.com/2015/08/16/barn-collective-3/
Great barns and lovely photos of them! Pretty countryside! I just added a link to my Through My Lens post to Barn Collective also, if you haven't seen it.
ReplyDelete