Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
That is a pretty short fence (but a nice one) - The tree is lovely but with allergies we don't care much for locust trees and actually cut the ones down that were around our place.
I get the reason behind the gate.. to keep cars from traveling on the road but I just got a chuckle out of thinking that short 'fence' is for keeping short cows at bay.
This seems like a rather purposeless fence, but you've captured it nicely! I hope to see you at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/08/bennett-place-bit-of-history.html, and please join us each week for Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday)!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello Gayle, I like the pretty locust tree! Great fence find! Have a happy Thursday!
ReplyDeletethat's a beautiful tree...i wonder the purpose of the fence??!!
ReplyDeleteA satellite view shows it to be the north boundary of a cattle farm.
DeleteIs it a gate?
ReplyDeleteLove the tree!
I always wonder about these gates that are just merely blocking a road or driveway. Very nice.
ReplyDeletemade me laugh. :) cute shots, though.
ReplyDeleteNow I wonder what that gate is keeping in or out?
ReplyDeleteThat is a pretty short fence (but a nice one) - The tree is lovely but with allergies we don't care much for locust trees and actually cut the ones down that were around our place.
ReplyDeleteI get the reason behind the gate.. to keep cars from traveling on the road but I just got a chuckle out of thinking that short 'fence' is for keeping short cows at bay.
ReplyDeleteI like the gate and tree shot
ReplyDeleteThis seems like a rather purposeless fence, but you've captured it nicely!
ReplyDeleteI hope to see you at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/08/bennett-place-bit-of-history.html, and please join us each week for Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday)!
"NO DRIVING AROUND THE GATE, THAT WOULD BE CHEATING!"
ReplyDeleteAt least I think I hear it saying that...
~
I love both of these...love that you showed the tree closer. I am sorry to be so late seeing your fence shot.
ReplyDelete