Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
How lovely Gayle! I have a bouquet on my table now and I've been thinking that I should always have one, makes me smile every morning! (But I don't garden now, so it isn't quite as wonderful as enjoying the flowers of your own labors! ).
What a lovely, simple post. I love bringing in flowers from the garden. My roses are giving me beautiful blooms these days, so I think I'll clip a few for the house. Have a beautiful week, Gayle.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
How lovely Gayle! I have a bouquet on my table now and I've been thinking that I should always have one, makes me smile every morning! (But I don't garden now, so it isn't quite as wonderful as enjoying the flowers of your own labors! ).
ReplyDeleteI do love zinnias and it's a good thing, because they are the only flowers that have really survived our hot summer. Lovely mosaic. Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely, simple post. I love bringing in flowers from the garden. My roses are giving me beautiful blooms these days, so I think I'll clip a few for the house. Have a beautiful week, Gayle.
ReplyDeleteHello Gayle, it is nice to have the fresh cut flower in the house. They are a treat. Beautiful images and mosaic. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!
ReplyDeleteGayle I love your vase...such a bounty!
ReplyDeleteYes indeed, indoors to a unique vase and a special bouquet just for you by the computer!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking to Mosaic Monday Gayle.
Not a bad idea at all!
ReplyDelete