Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Pretty collection of critters. I love the monarch and the dragonfly is awesome. Cool capture of your stalking heron! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Pretty collection of critters. I love the monarch and the dragonfly is awesome. Cool capture of your stalking heron! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteWonderful collection of critters in today's post.
ReplyDeleteLove the peeping TOM Heron...that should read peeking, but I couldn't resist.
ReplyDeleteThe butterflies are really pretty. And the dragon fly with the neat colored wings is awesome.
It's great you stopped by to share the link this week at I'd Rather B Birdin'. Thanks.
Oh that Heron is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow - great captures - love the dragonfly and the heron, always one of my favorites.
ReplyDeletereally nice egret shots! love the puddling butterfly, too. :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Still no monarchs for me yet this year. And the dragonflies have mostly been uncooperative!
ReplyDelete~
Morning is best for butterfly's as your great shots prove! Great blue herons always make me happy as well. They remind me to practice patience!
ReplyDelete