Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Looks like an interesting silo to me! Thanks Gayle for linking up this week and I hope that there are more barns out there to show us. Tom The Backroads Traveller
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Looks like an interesting silo to me! Thanks Gayle for linking up this week and I hope that there are more barns out there to show us. Tom The Backroads Traveller
ReplyDeleteI don't know, but I do love it!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a silo with a Sunday hat on. Interesting - whatever it is.
ReplyDelete