Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I love the blue swallows. I have a big collection of bisque birds that I really enjoy. Any photo of birds makes me smile. Thank you for joining Blue Monday. Jeanne
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Beautiful blues. Would really enjoy seeing birds like that.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty bird. We have blue birds around here, but they do not look like this beauty.
ReplyDeletethey glow
ReplyDeleteLove their brilliant blue color!
ReplyDeletesuch pretty birds!
ReplyDeleteI love the blue swallows. I have a big collection of bisque birds that I really enjoy. Any photo of birds makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining Blue Monday.
Jeanne