Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello Gayle, cute shot of your grandson. Great fence shot. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteLove the shot through the fence! And I hope your grandson won his game.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Nice. Makes a great frame for the shot of your grandson.
ReplyDeleteNice. Makes a great frame for the shot of your grandson.
ReplyDeletevery cute framing. :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous fence post
ReplyDeleteThat's the best kind of treasure (family). Nicely framed shot.
ReplyDeleteYour Grandson is nice and the view from the fence is a really unique take.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great picture!
ReplyDeleteNicely framed picture of your grandson behind the fence. It does make it a special fence post. Enjoy your weekend!:)
ReplyDelete