Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Sorry to be late commenting. We had company over the holiday and then I got sick so I'm just now getting around to commenting on GF - How pretty and quaint looking. I like this photo and fence very much.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Gorgeous scene and image, Gayle. I wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeletevery pretty. have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY THANKSGIVING. Lovley fence image
ReplyDeleteLove how the fence leads into the photo!
ReplyDeletelovely photo....I find such beauty in leafless trees!
ReplyDeletePretty barn scene!
ReplyDelete~
Sorry to be late commenting. We had company over the holiday and then I got sick so I'm just now getting around to commenting on GF - How pretty and quaint looking. I like this photo and fence very much.
ReplyDelete