Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Lovely, lovely! I used to love sprucing up my office at work for the Christmas season ... a poinsettia on my desk and something sparkly. Now I do it in my home office, plus twinkle lights strung over bookshelves.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Good morning, lovely decorations, images and mosaic! I like the message on the sign. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!
ReplyDeleteI like your saying for today!
ReplyDeleteHello, Gayle! Beautiful decorations and your mosaic is very elegant.
ReplyDeleteWishing you and yours a lovely Advent season!
Very lovely mosaic! And the pionsetta is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLovely, lovely! I used to love sprucing up my office at work for the Christmas season ... a poinsettia on my desk and something sparkly. Now I do it in my home office, plus twinkle lights strung over bookshelves.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a beautiful week ahead!
Brenda
The decor is simple yet covers all aspects of Christmas. The sign, well it's self explanatory and I like it!
ReplyDeleteI do like that quote...I need to take it to heart with the way things have been going.
ReplyDeleteLovely decor....I will finally be decorating the house/office this weekend...busy cleaning now.
ReplyDelete