Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I like the composition in both shots and the second shot shows off the green very well. And it is a lovely shade of green too.
ReplyDeleteI like the composition in both shots and the second shot shows off the green very well. And it is a lovely shade of green too.
ReplyDeletei was so reminded of stillness after yesterdays snow storm!! the world took a break and it felt like time stood still!!! pretty pictures!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great set of photos! I love those green marbles. It's such a beautiful reminder. We very rarely get the opportunity to be still.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Photo Friday this week!