Friday, January 22, 2016

This Week's Willy Nilly 012216

No. 1 - Came upon these in a sparsely populated area of our county.
I believe it is a drop-off location for rural newspaper delivery drivers.

No. 2 - Inspiration from Color
Inspirational words associated with the color green: 
Growth, Harmony, Stability, Hope, Healing & Balance, Peace


No. 3 - One of our resident Cardinals
He sat there for about 20 min.; never ate; 
I think he was stood-up by a dinner date.


video

No. 4 - A new business in town. 
It's B.Y.O.B. and they provide Brushes for painting a picture. 
My reaction: could produce alot of abstracts.

No. 5 - A little winter Texture
Snow Mortar

Joining Tanya for:

8 comments:

  1. Love that little flowerpot. If it goes missing.... well, guess that won't work. I don't know where it resides. Shucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific share . . . has my mind dancing all over the place . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 There are always uses for blue barrows.
    #2 To be Caribbean Green, you need to add a palm.
    #3 He looks comfy in you dogwood tree.
    #4 Clever.
    #5 No red showing here today.
    #5

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chuckled at your comment about the cardinal being stood up...the barrels make a nice pic...I meant to join Willy Nilly but just couldn't think what 5 things to tell. Yet I love reading everyone's 5....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that gorgeous green! Love the connecting words...reminds me of the post I did last week about color and the fact that we see 3000 greens! I think we must need the peace and serenity of GREEN in our lives! The flowerpot is gorgeous! The barrels do make a nice picture...I agree with Rose. Love the cardinal too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw poor guy, he does look a little sad ;) love #5 and that color green is so pretty...#1 is different isn't it?!! thank you for linking and i hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the shot of the post barrels - I wonder if they have had to install larger ones for parcels now with all the online shops?!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.