No, not a typo. Just a play on Willy -vs- Wheely
1. January 29, 1886 - The first successful petrol-driven motorcar, built by Karl Benz, was patented. http://www.on-this-day.com/onthisday/thedays/alldays/jan29.htm
2. This week our son needed to borrow my vehicle
but didn't want to leave me stranded. (bless his heart)
There was a day I would have been thrilled to get behind the wheel.
But . . .
3. Back in the Day - my first set of wheels
4. A little nostalgia. How our kids loved their first 'Wheels'
5. “Always focus on the front windshield and not the rearview mirror.” ― Colin Powell