Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Interesting and beautiful quotation, Gayle! Yes, autumn puts together all the beauty we can enjoy during a year! Your photos are lovely and you have created a wonderful autumn mosaic. Thank you for sharing and have a lovely week!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Interesting and beautiful quotation, Gayle! Yes, autumn puts together all the beauty we can enjoy during a year!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are lovely and you have created a wonderful autumn mosaic. Thank you for sharing and have a lovely week!
Very nice captures...of a moment in time soon to be gone.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful fall photos to go with that quote.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos and quote Gayle. I am enjoying Fall, especially when I see pretty photos like there.
ReplyDeletePretty Fall photos...the leaves are so vibrant and were too until the rains and wind had other plans for them...:)JP
ReplyDeleteI like the autumn header Gayle and the opportunity of finding some fallen leaves sitting in branches of the tree before a wind dashed them off.
ReplyDelete