Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
That's a lovely and creative way to do critters. I love jigsaw puzzles and have several sites online where I do puzzles almost every day - so many choices - I'd love to find one similar to your critters.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Great puzzle!
ReplyDeleteA very creative way to show us critters this week. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteHello Gayle, I love this pretty puzzle and all the birds and critters. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun!:) It looks like a great puzzle with all these nature images. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeletemaking good progress
ReplyDeleteA great take on Critters Gayle :)
ReplyDeleteCreative critters and so colourful too!
ReplyDeleteCute way to show critters.
ReplyDeleteI didn't watch the Willie thing last night...I'm not a fan of his unless he's singing with Ray Charles..LOL
Very pretty! It's been a long time since I tried a jigsaw puzzle.
ReplyDelete~
It looks like a lovely puzzle, a great way to share it too! xx
ReplyDeletehaha. that works.
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely and creative way to do critters. I love jigsaw puzzles and have several sites online where I do puzzles almost every day - so many choices - I'd love to find one similar to your critters.
ReplyDeleteMe encantan los puzles. Poco a poco se les va dando forma. Hicimos uno de 3500 piezas;)
ReplyDeleteUn beso