Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Wow!! What a gorgeous reflection, amazing to see with all the mist!! AWESOME capture!!
ReplyDeleteWow! This is a wonderful snap and so tranquil to view.
ReplyDeleteDiana
beautiful
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Poland.
Voyager:) *
Let there be peace on earth!
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful pic and I am sure not a common one....very eye catching!
ReplyDeletethat is wild. neat-o!! ( :
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. I love how everything came together. One of those once in a blue moon shots! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful scene! xx
ReplyDeleteReally wonderful capture....
ReplyDeleteThat's quite an optical illusion!
ReplyDeletevery pretty setting!
ReplyDeleteFantastic ... it seems a mirror !!
ReplyDeleteBesos desde Béjar.Salamanca ;)